CWP Invites you to select from Mary’s Menu©
Go to Mary! Strengthen your relationship with our Blessed Mother Mary. Not sure where to begin? Not to worry, we have you covered with CWP's "Mary's Menu© !" Select any option that works best for you and watch how the fruits of your new found friendship grows. Already connected to our Mother? Dive deeper into your personal relationship and share with other women how to grow deeper.
Menu options include (updated regularly based on preferences):
- Monthly Mary Meetups: Meet once each month, and start each session with a Hail Mary and/or the Magnificat. (CWP hosts virtual meet-ups on the 2nd Monday of each month!)
- Mass and Coffee at the Grotto: What better way to connect with Mary than to go to a place dedicated to her! Join CWP in the Pacific Northwest each Friday as we meet for 12pm mass at the "Grotto" Don't live in the Northwest? Find a place near you
- Marian Marches: Travel the across the country (or within your own state) to visit different Marian Shrines. Find a shrine near you
- Artful Adoration: Take a Holy Hour, and ask for Mary’s intercession with the assistance of artwork (e.g., prayer cards, statues, figurines, etc.).
- First Saturdays: Share this devotion with your network, friends, and family.
- Daily Rosary: A visual and audio tutorial are available here. (Praying the Rosary Like Never Before by Edward Sri available on Kindle)
- Consecration to Mary: Select a Marian consecration program that fits your current state in life (33 Days to Morning Glory is a popular one).
- Mary, Undoer of Knots: Pray this prayer to Mary